Snake Runner Release Notes
If you are looking for the upgrade instruction, see the following section: Upgrading Snake Runner.
- Now runner receives and recognizes a termination signal while being removed in Bitbucket’s admin panel. It leads to graceful shutdown of all running pipelines and stopping the process.
- Fix deadlock in shutdown process: runner was not able to gracefully shutdown in some cases.
- The SSH agent integration added. The agent is started once per pipeline and is available in each job container. It is automatically prepopulated with a unique access key to the repositories.
- Fix task cancellation.
New configuration parameter
dockersection. The parameter specifies a list of Docker volumes that will be passed to job containers.
Use case — passing Docker socket for building Docker images during job execution, for example:
docker: volumes: - /var/run/docker.sock:/var/run/docker.sock
Read more about this feature: Using Docker in CI.
Expand environment variables in
imagesection, now image can contain environment variables that will be expanded through pipeline execution.
image: $CI_REPO_SLUGwill be expanded into
- Improve error message regarding incorrect registration token.
- Do not require global
- Run jobs in parallel mode for each stage.
- Do not send duplicated status update requests.