Bitbucket Add-on Release Notes
- Fix an exception when using an empty YAML file as the pipeline definition.
- Do not request Pipelines & Jobs counters on the Project Settings page
- Do not request Pipelines & Jobs counters on the projects pages with no repositories and on the repositories pages without Pipelines.
- Limit size of commit messages shown on the Pipeline page to 1MB (too long messages are truncated).
- Fix matching regular expressions in the
Add the current stage and the status of jobs to the pipelines list; Screenshot.
Run Pipelinebutton on Pull Request page.
The button consists of two parts:
The left part immediately triggers a new pipeline on the current branch;
The right part opens a dialog where the branch is already set and you can specify additional environment variables; Screenshot.
- Removing an online runner will gracefully terminate its pipelines and shut down the runner;
- A runner’s name doesn’t need to be unique anymore;
- Improved support for Bitbucket 5+
- Fix: an error while deleting an environment variable;
- Fix: some icons were missing on old versions of Bitbucket
- Cosmetic changes due to different versions of the Atlassian UI framework.
- Improved consistency with Atlassian Design Guidelines:
in progressstatuses are blue now, only
successstatus is green
- Fix: an error while retrying a pipeline in the Pipelines tab on the Pull Requests page;
- Fix: clicking on the Back button on the Pull Requests page did not work properly in some scenarios;
- Fix: an error while cancelling a pending pipeline due to an unavailable runner;
- Fix: pipelines triggered by a Merge Commit were not automatically linked to related Pull Requests;
- Fix: an error while cancelling a running pipeline created by the Retry button.
Now a branch, a tag, or a variable name in the
onlysection may be a regular expression. The regular expression must be specified using
/symbol surrounding it.
With the new release, it’s possible to use submodules and clone other repositories from your Bitbucket instance without managing SSH keys manually.
Additional support for Bitbucket 7 which brings back the Pipelines tab in single Pull Request view.
- Fix: overriding variable value by specifying variable with the same name on different scope did not work.
- Fix: invalid listing order of runners in Admin panel; now online runners always be listed first.
- Fix: typos and other minor problems in the UI
Consider updating the runner to the latest version (0.4.0) to get the most out of the new add-on release.
onlysection added. The CI evaluates that at least one variable from the given list is specified before creating the job. The variables can be specified in Environment Variables or specified by a user in the
User-specified environment variables in
Now users can specify a list of key-value variables that will be used during Pipeline evaluation and execution.
- MySQL support improved
- Hooks installation fixes
- Retry of a pipeline with a broken config now produces correct status.
- Performance improvements related to enabling hooks during Bitbucket start
- Fix: UI did not display properly on the Bitbucket instances under non-root
context path (e.g.
The feature allows specifying a list of branches or tags that are allowed to execute a given job.
The hook introduces restrictions on merging Pull Requests. The hook ensures that the latest pipeline of the pull-request has the
COMPLETEDstatus, otherwise, it doesn’t allow merging the PR.
New action: New pipeline.
The button can be found on the page with the list of pipelines. Pressing the button opens the modal window where you can choose a branch or a tag and trigger pipeline on the specified Git reference.
- Fix: show only header line of multi-line commit messages;
- Fix: pipelines caused by merge commits didn’t bind properly to pull requests;
- Fix: properly redirect after pressing retry button from pipeline details page;
- Fix: pipelines caused by pull request update didn’t bind properly to a pull request in some cases because of the asynchronous nature of events.
New action: retry pipeline.
The button can be found on pipeline details page or in the list of pipelines on the right side.
Pressing this button causes restart of the current pipeline with the new pipeline id.
On the pipeline page:
On the list of pipelines page:
- Duplicated counters in the sidebar menu
- Job status was not correctly updated if a parallel job failed
- Support for Oracle
- Data Center compatibility
- Improve performance of binding Pipelines to Pull Requests
Support for Bitbucket 5.x